Eating out in Sway
The New Forest has numerous great places where you can eat out in the evening from traditional country pubs to exclusive country house fine dining.
There are three places to dine out in Sway in the evening, all within walking distance from Wildwood.
- The Silver Hind is a restaurant and village inn, next door to Wildwood B&B, so not far to go for a great meal out.
- The Hare & Hounds is a traditional local pub, about 10 mins walk away and popular with our guests
- Or try the Manor at Sway for a more formal, but relaxed, dining experience, just a couple of minutes walk up the road, with a lovely atmosphere and excellent menu.
Advance booking is essential.
Many other venues are just a short drive away or you can hop on a train and try somewhere in Brockenhurst, Lymington or even Bournemouth if you don’t want to drive.
We can recommend a taxi service if required:
For daytime dining, visit the Sway Deli & Coffee Shop in the village, for wonderful coffee, lunches and cakes:
Use the map to find a restaurant near the forest or sea
- Clusters of recommended local restaurants are marked in blue
- Zoom in and scroll to view more details
- Each Individual restaurant is marked with a red flag
- Click on the title of a restaurant listed under the map to view it’s location, and find out more details
- Click on the individual restaurant’s marker to go directly to their website to find out more